Guide for Replacing Military Medals

How to replace missing lost military medals. Guide for Replacing Military medals. Veterans medals, Army Navy Air Force Marine Corps Marines Coast GuardUnfortunately, over the years many veterans have lost, misplaced, or discarded the medals and ribbons they earned while in the Military.

Sometimes, the servicemember never received the medal or award for some reason, even though the citation was written and the award approved.

And often, we simply no longer know what medals and decorations may have been awarded to our veteran.

Many pawn shops, military surplus stores and vendors sell military medals, ribbons, and awards, but there a better way. You can obtain replacements (sometimes for free) from the Government.